We welcome everyone, regardless of what level you're starting at. Here, it’s all about the individual journey, so you only have to live up to your own standards. Get ready to have fun and get fit on your own terms. Join us today. It's for YOU!
- WHAT DO I BRING? Water and a towel (if you forget water we have bottled water for sale).
- WHAT DO I WEAR? Yoga or athletic wear is recommended so we can see your bod and you can move with ease. You are required to wear GRIP socks for all Pilates classes on the machines. We have socks for sale.
- WHERE DO I PARK? We have a few spots in front of the studio and to the side between KJ paws and our building. Please refrain from blocking the alley or parking at the Mimosa House. There is plenty of parking on 56th street (one street over) or in the Antique Mall, just allow extra time to walk over.
- WHAT IF I CANT MAKE IT TO CLASS? Our cancellation policy is 6 hours for all classes. Please LOG IN to your MIND BODY account and remove yourself from the class online. We charge a fee of 10.00 for late cancellations or no shows.
- WHAT IF I HAVE INJURIES? Barre and pilates can be a wonderful way to return to health, but please seek the approval of your physician if you have an injury or condition that limits your ability to take a class. Please let your instructor know before class so we are aware of your limitations.
- I AM PREGNANT, IS THIS SAFE? Please see above. Barre / Pilates is a perfect prenatal workout. To err on the side of caution, we require that you have your doctors approval before attending a class if you are expecting. Please let your instructor know.
- DO YOU OFFER REFUNDS? We do not offer refunds.
924 57th St Sacramento, CA 95819